Sunday, August 2, 2009

Dance with Me...

I want to raise my eyes and see you walking through the smoke...
to see your brown eyes looking straight at me...
sending hot arrows to my body...
and I, unable to move, I'll be sitting there waiting for your move...
till I feel your hand touching mine...
guiding me gently close to you...
I'll just follow your steps...
the movement of your body...
right there, in front of everyone...
please...don't say anything, I don't care...
all I want is to feel this moment...
kiss me and make me realize how much I've missed you...
once again...
don't let me forget how much I loved this dance...
because otherwise the memories will fade away...
and you'll become a shadow...
yes, I know how much you'd hate that...
So here's your chance...
...I see you hesitate...
and yes, maybe I'm just messing with your mind...
but this is a game...
and you taught me the rules long time ago...
don't tell me that you're afraid to play...
Are you, love?

No comments: